The essentials at a glance
- Optimal electrical insulation of live components (e.g. busbars for battery systems or electric motors)
- Good edge coverage, adhesion and high dielectric strength of the coating
- Selective coating by sophisticated temperature-resistant masking methods
- High flexibility and fast response to customer requirements
- Special suitability for prototypes and pilot series
- Layer thickness testing
- High-voltage testing up to 4 kV
Why high voltage insulation?
To apply high voltage insulations on electromechanical components (mainly for e-mobility applications, e.g. busbars) we use the process of powder coating.
Special electrical insulation powders and adapted application techniques make our electrical insulating powder coating an effective and flexible insulation method for busbars or live components of all kinds.